Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends

More than a little!  It's been a challenging year.  Thank you Le-ann, Mary, Matt, Kasey, Laura, Lori, Siobhan, Heather, Cris for your unconditional love and support.  I treasure your friendship.

Hayley, Bryce, Carolyn, Kelly, Jennifer-Lynn, Virginia, Maureen, Marc, Michelle you're never far from my thoughts.

Lisa, Lindsay, Jessika, Roxanne, Antonia I am so glad our paths crossed.  The more I get to know you the more I admire you.  You make me smile!

 

 

  
  




If there's a photo you'd like to see here send it to me and I'll add it :)

K.
xo


3 comments:

Antonia Z said...

:-)

laura k said...

Thank you, Kim. :)

Suburb Girl said...

Kim, you're the best! :)

Thank YOU for everything too! Hope to see you very soon :)