Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Positive Psychology and random Deja Vu

Positive Psychology in a Negative Environment is the name of an event hosted by McMaster's Alumni Association. I've loved every Alumni Association event I've attended. Nothing against my fellow cogs in the corporate machine but it's so refreshing to sit back and listen to someone exceptional speak and just take it all in. I always leave feeling like it's been a worthwhile experience and can't wait to share what I've learned. I'm really looking forward to the event tonight, and the fact that it's supposed to rain is a bonus because I won't feel like I'm missing out on Dogapalooza.

The event is tonight at the Burlington Art Centre so I looked it up online to get directions. As soon as the image popped up I remembered taking pottery classes there when I was really young. So young that I used to watch My Pet Monster in the lounge after class waiting for my mom to pick me up. Random! I kind of love the fact that many, many years later I'll still be going there to learn. Just not about clay :)

No comments: