Thursday, July 10, 2008

Counting down...











Chelsea's test to become a certified therapy dog with St. John Ambulance is the day after tomorrow! Eek! I met with H after work Monday to go over paperwork etc. and learned that the fail rate is a whopping 60%! I still need a sitter for Kiera too. Usually she'll just tag along but that really isn't an option in this case. I've been hoping my brother won't mind coming over and hanging out with her for a couple of hours but he seems to have developed an aversion to returning phone calls (naughty pookie). I suppose I could leave her with my parents but for reasons I won't get in to here I'm not at all comfortable asking my mother for any kind of favour right now (SNAFU: situation normal, all f&cked up - ha!). I haven't been to my parents' house for about a week, and of course a downside of that is missing my mom's puppy Lulu to pieces! Anyway, as far as Saturday goes I'm sure it will all work out, it always does. I'll just feel better when some arrangements are made for Kiera.

1 comment:

CancerNurse said...

GO!Chelsea GO!

You've got a pretty bomb proof fur-kid there Ms. Dharma - I think she'll pass with flying colours - my fingers are crossed for you!